OTC 5950A Wire Plier,Angled,4-In-1
OTC (5950A) Crimpro 4-in-1 Angled Wire Service Tool
100 in stock
The OTC 5950A puts four separate tools into one convenient configuration for common wire repairs you see every day. First we designed gripping teeth to pull or twist wires, then they added crimping features 12‐20 AWG for both insulated and non‐insulated connectors. The angled feature allows access to close quarters and facilitates superior crimps. Our sharp stripping dies are also sized for 12‐20 AWG and finally they included cutters that leave a clean end whether solid or stranded. Cushioned grips improve dexterity and the compact 7 inch size can fit in your pocket and is easy to store.
- The angled feature allows access to close quarters and facilitates superior crimps.
- Compact 7-inch design used 4 ways.
- Gripping nose – to pull, twist, bend, and shape.
- Crimper – crimps 12-20 AWG insulated and non-insulated wire.
- Stripper – strips 12-20 AWG wire.
- Cutter – ability to make cuts below pivot.
|Dimensions||12 x 9 x 6 in|
|Country of Origin||